Terms and Condition of Use, Sale & Purchase
Who You Are Purchasing From
- glomad.com (the ‘Glomad Website’) is owned and operated by Glomad Pty Ltd trading as Glomad of PO Box 307, Paddington, 2023, New South Wales, Australia.
- Glomad operates the ticketing services offered via this website as the authorised agent of event organisers such as yoga teachers, meditation teachers, yoga studios, yoga event promoters (‘Provider’). Any tickets purchased from this website are purchased from Glomad as the agent of the Provider.
- As agent for the Provider, We are not liable for any claims relating to an event or ticket purchase, except as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions. Any dispute you have relating to an event or ticket purchase is between you and the Provider.
You Are Agreeing To
- Every ticket sold through Glomad is also subject to:
- the Provider’s terms and conditions (see the Provider’s website);
- any terms and conditions of the venue at which the event is held (please see the venue’s website); and
- any terms and conditions that may be printed on the ticket.
- The Provider reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute teachers and/or vary programs, prices, venues, accommodation arrangements and attendee capacity.
- While Glomad attempts to ensure the accuracy of information provided on the site, Glomad does not guarantee its accuracy, the suitability of products, or anything else. Users must rely on their own enquiries as to the accuracy of information provided on the site.
The Conditions of Sale
- Prices quoted are in AUD and USD.
- Online sales will cease when the allocation of tickets is sold, at a time otherwise specified or at an event start date and time.
- Both Glomad and the Provider reserve the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
- Tickets and Booking confirmation will be delivered to you by email. All prices in Australian Dollars are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- Tickets that are resold or assigned may not be honoured. Tickets that are resold for a premium, or used for advertising, promotion or any commercial purpose without the written consent of Glomad and the Provider will be cancelled without refund, and the bearer refused admission.
- Note: your Credit Card statement will itemise a purchase as a charge from ‘Glomad’.
- Each party to this Agreement shall be excused from an event and shall not be liable for any delay caused by the occurrence of any contingency beyond the reasonable control either of the excused party or its subcontractors or suppliers, except for obligations to make payments hereunder. These contingencies include, but are not limited to, war, sabotage, insurrection, riot or other act of civil disobedience, labour disturbance or shortage, failure or delay in transportation, act of any government affecting the terms of this Agreement, accident, fire, explosion, flood, severe weather or other act of God.
Refunds & Exchanges
- All tickets are sold by Glomad as agent for the Provider responsible for the event. Any claims by Users arising from a purchase of tickets are solely against the Provider.
- All tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Provider and agreed to by the User at the time of purchase.
- The Provider reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the itinerary as advertised, without prior notice to you. Your entitlement to a refund in such circumstances is determined by the Provider.
- If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
- All authorised refunds issued prior to an event will be issued by Glomad and are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Provider and agreed to by the User at the time of purchase.
- Glomad will, in event of a refund, retain any service fees charged to the extent permitted by law.
- Any refund payable can only be made back to the credit card (whether temporary or otherwise) used in the original transaction.
- Glomad fulfills their commitment to you for the sale of tickets by emailing the Booking reference Number and Confirmation to you.
- If you have not received your booking confirmation(s) within 48 hours of the event, please contact Glomad.
Alterations to Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, Glomad or the Provider may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
- You should from time to time check this page of the Glomad web site to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by any future changes, you should promptly notify Glomad and discontinue your use of the site. If you use the website after Glomad has posted a change to these terms on the website, you are agreeing to be bound by all of the changes.
- Glomad reserves the right to modify the Site, Services, Transaction Fees or Glomad Fees at any time without prior notice.
For Inquires or Complaints
- For inquiries or complaints regarding the sale and delivery of tickets please contact Glomad by email at email@example.com or telephone +61 2 8006 0181.
- For inquiries or complaints regarding the Provider, teachers or anything to do with the experience itself please contact the Provider.
- The images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site are copyright to Glomad and/or the relevant licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited.
- Providers uploading content to Glomad retain copyright in the content. Providers grant Glomad the right to publish that content on the site and in all promotion (Print, social media and advertising) relating to the Provider’s content.
Security of Data
- Payment for goods and services purchased from Glomad is by an internet secure payment system sourced from a third party. If you are concerned about using your credit card online please contact us for assistance.
- If you deny or dispute a charge on your credit card made by us, please contact us immediately. We consider credit card fraud to be a serious offence and we aim to prosecute each case to the fullest extent possible.
Disclaimer and Liability
- Glomad may at its discretion suspend or terminate operation of the site for maintenance or other reasons. Glomad makes no commitment, warranty or guarantee that the site will operate in a timely, uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that the site will meet Provider’s or User’s purposes. Glomad may also in its discretion modify the features, availability, operation and/or look and feel of the site from time to time without notice to our users.
- Save to the extent set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2012 (Cth) (including the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law) or otherwise permitted by law, Glomad will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your purchase of any tickets or your access to, or use of, or inability to use the web site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not Glomad know of the possibility of such damage.
- Glomad makes no warranty or representations regarding any company, individual, website or organisation mentioned on the site, any links from the website, or the seller of goods or services offered through the site.
Choice of Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. The appropriate legal forum for any action arising out of this Agreement shall be a Court located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia for any action in which the jurisdiction by virtue of the action is the Local Court or District Court of New South Wales.
- In addition to complying with all restrictions on conduct and content, Providers and Users are responsible for adhering to all local and national laws that pertain to their location, wherever they are.
- Every provision of this Agreement is intended to be severable. If any section of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then such section will be deemed amended and interpreted, if possible, in a way that renders it enforceable. If such an interpretation is not possible, then the section will be deemed removed from this Agreement and the rest of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Australian Consumer Law
- Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this Agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
If you have any questions contact Glomad at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by addressing a letter to Glomad, PO Box 307, Paddington NSW, Australia, 2021.